Click logo, go to web

Look this!

Billabong Pro Tahiti 2011 Sat AUG 27

8.8.10

Visited Sagara Beach

I visited to see my friend Hashira who managing Beach house at Sagara beach of Makinohara-city .
This Beach house is ancient Japanese culture in Summer at the beach. They selling food and drink which inc alcohol and they rent a water toy ,space for relax and eat food for family or friends.
Makinohara city locate about 50km South-west from my home town Shizuoka city and there is well known as a production center of Green tea also they have a beautiful coast.

Front view of Beach house

Beach side view

Inside of beach house,

Sagara beach

My friend Hashira(RH)

I tried to make a ice shaving on cup. I sold a lot of this.
Topping melon flavor syrop on top of  ice shaving.

300 yen thank you!

I saw beautiful Mt. FUJI on a way to back Shizuoka today.