Click logo, go to web

Look this!

Billabong Pro Tahiti 2011 Sat AUG 27

19.10.10

PC Doctor

I started new business which PC Doctor,,,,,?
No, just joke mate.
I bought PC parts and just started to make a new desk top machine with Windows7.
It' s another good fun to make a PC. I love make it something since I was kids, such as plastic model, RC car.
However I do not well to oprate PC. (shame,,,)

Parts of PC.
Case, Power, M/board, CPU, Memory,HDD,DVD,Card reader

ASUS Motherboard

Intel CPU 

Dual Core i5

Cooler Master Case
Before fitting parts

Now assembling parts.

HDD and SSD
SSD is new-generation storage memory on behalf of HDD. SSD
is mach more firster than HDD and no mechanical move as like a big memory stick but only problem is very expensive.
.

SSD is also small and thin.

I'm looking forward to see how first this SSD.