Click logo, go to web

Look this!

Billabong Pro Tahiti 2011 Sat AUG 27

20.1.11

Pain in the ass !

Hi everyone, how is your jet ski life.
Here is Gold Coast keep good weather last one week but last night thunder storm was heavy rain.....

By the way I did jet pump service of Yamaha FX-HO but it was pain in the ass because snapped bolt of ride plate fixing bolt. I still hard to understand why Yamaha use hard type thread lock for these bolts. They should use silicon for these bolts or should use more strong bolts. When bolt snapped needs extra Labor for repair and remove broken bolts. This is very much pain in the ass mate!

Bolt was snapped 1 of 4 bolts and  another 3 bolts won't removed as I felt it will snap if go hard.

I dismounted ride plate but it was not easy.

Removed all rear exhaust sys and hoses for access to insert plate
Water box and exhaust hoses.

3 bolt were unscrewed safely because I heated top of insert nut.
Broken bolt stuck on insert plate.

Also pump fitting bolt was snapped,,,,,

It was so hard to removed broken bolt.

Total I spent 4 hr to these unnecessary job.