Click logo, go to web

Look this!

Billabong Pro Tahiti 2011 Sat AUG 27

3.11.10

Drive to NSW

I went to NSW today. That state started Summer time from last month as 1hr advance than QLD time. So Gold Coast is locate border of state because I left my work shop at 8am and arrived 9am as shown my watch  but on-the-spot time shown me at 10am so feel like I lost 1hr !!!  also funny I left almost 2pm at NSW and back to shop after 1hr drive but still time is 2pm,,,,,,  It's funny isn't it?

so now when I talk to customer who live in NSW I have to care to apoint time for avoid miss understand time each other.

I also always thinking about who live pretty close to state border and if work place is over the border,,,,,,, how they control the time? very much confuse becasue they have two time them life.