Click logo, go to web

Look this!

Billabong Pro Tahiti 2011 Sat AUG 27

17.5.10

Engine damaged Kawasaki STX1100

Customer said engine won`t turn.I thought impeller locked by cause of impeller housing becasue I disconnected jet pump unit but still engine won`t turn.

Next step, check spark plugs. #3 spark plug was very dry and gray color,in short this mean something happened #3 cylinder.

I found a few of  looks like roller bearing of small end or big end at front of  flywheel cover.

Picked up and checked, I was convinced these are part of roller bearing.

I found more damaged broken piece between crank case and engine bed. In short damaged piston or connecting rod smashed crank case.
So this ski decided to go wrecker with out dismantle motor because cost to much for rebuild motor.
This ski was 13yers old and had been used 258Hr.